not managing to make my

Модераторы: Герда, Пальма

not managing to make my

Сообщение zxlbxj1 » 09 янв 2019, 05:39

ANTALAYA, Turkey -- Victor Dubuisson held off some of golfs biggest names, including Tiger Woods, to win the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open by two shots on Sunday for his first European Tour victory. The Frenchman entered the day with a five-shot lead but with Woods, Justin Rose, Henrik Stenson and Ian Poulter among those chasing him. Dubuisson started the fourth round with nine straight pars but had three birdies on his last four holes for a 3-under 69 that gave him a 24-under total of 264. "I am so happy as I struggled early and not managing to make my first birdie to the 10th hole. I was also watching the leader board and I could see all the good players coming back to me," Dubuisson said. "But then my caddy said to me that if I make one or two birdies near the end I would be fine, so then to hole that 25-foot putt for birdie on 17 and to make the eight-footer on the last was very special." Jamie Donaldson of Wales shot a 63 -- including a hole-in-one at the 16th -- to climb up the leaderboard and finish second, two shots back. Woods and Rose were another two strokes behind in a tie for third. Stenson, the Race to Dubai leader finished in a tie for seventh after a 69 as he continues to deal with a nagging wrist injury. "I want to give my wrist a full two days rest and just do light practice, so it is going to affect my preparations but its been like that for three weeks, so I just do the best I can," he said. Woods, who wont play again for several weeks until the World Challenge starting on Dec. 5 at Thousand Oaks in suburban Los Angeles, was looking forward to the break. "Im now hanging up the clubs for a little bit, so its going to be nice," he said. Air Max 1 Online Shop . Coach Jorge Sampaoli resisted naming any major surprises in the list published Tuesday at the site of Chiles football association. Chile is pinning its hopes on the recovery of Vidal. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. http://www.airmax1canada.com/. - The Oakland Athletics have finalized an agreement on a 10-year extension to play at the Coliseum through the 2024 season. Air Max 1 Wholesale . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Air Max 1 Canada . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago.Canada kept their undefeated streak going by beating Great Britain 9-6 in womens curling to push their record to 3-0 at the Sochi Olympics on Wednesday. Canada, led by Jennifer Jones, faced their first real test coming off dominant wins over 9-2 over China and 9-3 over Sweden on Monday and Tuesday respectively. Eve Muirhead, the 23-year old skip who led Scotland to a 2013 World Championship, followed through with expectations to lead Great Britain to a strong challenge against Canada. The two skips battled fiercely right into the final end. The skips battled hard where Jones tossed 85% and Muirhead went for 83%. There was very little separation between the opponents early in the match and that was the continued trend throughout. Up 8-6 going into the final end, Canada looked to be into as Great Britain was looking at scoring a double until Joness got a clutch take out, leaving just one stone near the button.dddddddddddd Muirhead had the hammer with :30 remaining, but the result of her triple take out attempt went awry, resulting in a steal of one for Canada. The biggest Canadian highlight was the moment right before the conclusion of the fifth end where Muirheads final stone sat just short of the rings to play guard for a potential steal of two.But Jones stuck back, shooting a major take out which earned three points to bring it to 6-3 lead for Canada. Britain pulled it closed after six ends, bringing it to 6-5, but Jones was able to to keep distance securing a single in the seventh end to stay up by two. Muirhread came out of a tough eighth end, finishing with two of the four stones in the house but only could muster one point. Canada continues in the round robin on Thursday as they take on Switzerland. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
zxlbxj1
Опытный геймер

В кошельке: 0.00
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Вернуться в Династии Симс