six strong innings and

Модераторы: Герда, Пальма

six strong innings and

Сообщение zxlbxj1 » 09 янв 2019, 05:38

Lefty Travis Wood aims for a second win against St. Louis in 10 days on Monday night, when the Chicago Cubs visit Busch Stadium to begin a four-game series with the Cardinals. Wood picked up his second victory of the season -- and fourth of his career against the Cardinals -- on May 2, allowing two earned runs on six hits in seven innings of a 6-5 triumph. He walked none and struck out six batters in the win. In one subsequent start, however, Wood was battered for eight runs on eight hits in just four innings of an 8-3 interleague loss to the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday. For the Cardinals, fellow left-hander Tyler Lyons makes his fourth starting bid in search of win No. 1 for 2014. The 26-year-old Texan pitched a scoreless inning of relief against the Cubs in the aforementioned May 2 game, but did not factor in the decision. It was his lone career meeting with Chicago. Lyons pitched six strong innings and allowed four hits and a run in one outing since, getting a no-decision in the Cardinals 2-1 loss at Atlanta on Tuesday after walking one and striking out seven. On Sunday in Atlanta, Evan Gattis and Jason Heyward both homered to back a solid start from Aaron Harang, as the Braves completed a three-game sweep of the Cubs with a 5-2 triumph at Turner Field. Chicago starter Edwin Jackson (2-3) allowed three runs on six hits and two walks over six frames to absorb the loss. Nate Schierholtz smacked a two-run double for the Cubs, who have lost seven of their last eight. In Pittsburgh, Allen Craig and Yadier Molina posted a pair of hits to go with an RBI and run scored and the Cardinals hung on to beat the Pirates, 6-5, in the finale of a three-game set. Trailing by two runs going into the ninth, Pittsburgh got a run back when Neil Walker hit a double and Andrew McCutchen singled to plate him and make it 6-5. The Pirates later loaded the bases with none away, but Trevor Rosenthal got Ike Davis to pop out into foul territory and Jordy Mercer to roll into a 1-2-3 double play to end the game and give Rosenthal his 10th save of the season. Shelby Miller (5-2) allowed two runs on four hits and four walks over 5 1/3 innings for the Cardinals, who avoided being swept. The Cardinals and Cubs have split six meetings this season. Hydro Flask Cheap . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. Discount Hydro Flask . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.hydroflaskcheap.us/. The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. Hydro Flask China Wholesale .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games. Hydro Flask Sale . Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen. LONDON -- Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas is leaving Barcelona to return to London, signing a five-year deal with Chelsea that will put him up against his former club Arsenal. The 27-year-old Fabregas, who spent eight years at Arsenal before moving to Barcelona, said Thursday that he still has "unfinished business" in the English Premier League. "Now is the right time to return," he said. "You all know that Arsenal was the first team that had the chance to sign me. They decided not to do so, so fate has not led our paths to cross again." Fabregas was a key cog of Arsene Wengers Arsenal side, winning the FA Cup in 2005 and reaching the Champions League final a year later. But now hell be looking for trophies with bitter rivals Chelsea and manager Jose Mourinho, who has feuded over the years with Wenger. "I considered all the other offers very carefully and I firmly believe that Chelsea is the best choice," Fabregas said on the clubs website. "They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies. They have an incredible squad of players and an extraordinary coach. I am completely committed to the team." Media reports in Spain and England put the transfer fee at about 26.5 million pounds ($$44.dddddddddddd67 million). During his three years at Barcelona, Fabregas won a Spanish league title, as well as the Copa del Rey, the Spanish Super Cup, the UEFA Super Cup and the Club World Cup. "I would like to thank everyone at Barcelona where I enjoyed three wonderful years," Fabregas said. "It was my childhood club and I will always be proud and honoured that I played for such a great team. But Barcelona hinted it was unhappy with some of the performances from Fabregas, saying on its website that his standard of play declined as the seasons progressed. "The good sensations little by little vanished in each of the three seasons. ... His second halves of each season were never like the first halves," it said. Fabregas is currently with the Spanish team in Brazil for the World Cup, where Spain is defending champion. He has also won two European Championships with his country, in 2008 and 2012. "For me it was fundamental that the signing be finished before the beginning of the World Cup so that I can fully concentrate in helping my country win the World Cup," Fabregas said. He will wear the No. 4 shirt at Chelsea, previously worn by David Luiz, who is set to join French league champion Paris Saint-Germain. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
zxlbxj1
Опытный геймер

В кошельке: 0.00
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Вернуться в Династии Симс